Scared you're eating worms in your burgers and eyeballs in your chicken nuggets?
- Myth: McDonald's nuggets are made from pink slime containing chicken eyeballs.
- Myth: McDonald's burgers contain so much sugar that they include pickles to avoid being sold as confectionary.
- Myth: Chains wash meat in poisonous ammonia also used in cleaning products.
- McDonal's burgers and fries don't decompose because they include harmful preservatives.
- McDonald's shakes contain bird feathers and pig fat, but no dairy...
Watch the video to get to know about the facts and other myths.